Like the mango smoothie bowl I posted a little while ago, this is again such a simple recipe, that I almost didn’t dare to post it. But, I guess it is just something that I have to get used to, because two-ingredient recipes can be amazing and creative too!!
This one however, I would call a recipe hack, rather than a recipe, because it really is that simple. You need only two ingredients: yoghurt of your choice (you can use any kind – even plant-based if you’d like), and blueberries. That is it! Okay – and maybe some water if you like your yoghurt on the thinner side. Who is making this for breakfast tomorrow? I know I am!!
- 250 g yoghurt (you can use plant-based if you'd like - it doesn't really make a difference here)
- 50 g fresh or thawed blueberries
- water (optional)
- Simply add both ingredients to a blender, and blend!
- If the yoghurt becomes a little too thick for your taste, you can also add a little water to thin it again.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 3 days in the fridge